PROFESSIONAL LOS ANGELES HOME PAINTING SERVICES Exterior and Interior home painting
Painting jobs can be more physical and less desirable than they initially seem. Most people work hard through the week and shouldn't sacrifice their whole weekend to painting a house or room. By the time you add up drop clothes, rollers and brushes, your do it yourself project is not so appealing. Use our professional painters here in the Los Angeles County area to do the work for you. We are a locally owned and operated painting service company that wants to earn your business. Our company has 10 years of experience in the industry, and we want to make sure every part of the process goes smoothly, to exceed your expectations. We will provide you with a free estimate and only use the highest quality paints to make sure you are always pleased with the results of our service.
If we can't remove your stains, NO ONE CAN!
We are a painting contractor focused on providing you with a great interior or exterior painting experience and committed to your satisfaction.
We provide complete interior and exterior painting services inside and outside of your house. If it can be painted, we paint it.
We specialize in areas such as, House Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Bathrooms, Cabinets, Stairs, High Ceilings, Handrails adjacent to stairways
Garage floors, Popcorn Removal and Wallpaper Removal.
NON-TOXIC INTERIOR PAINT Safe for the environment and safe for your family.
Non-toxic interior paint types usually fall into two categories: natural and low-VOC. Natural paints are made with all-natural ingredients, including naturally occurring pigments, clay, and even milk protein.
What Is Low-VOC Paint?
VOCs, or “volatile organic compounds,” are chemical compounds found in many traditional building materials, including paint. These compounds vaporize and enter the atmosphere during and after application. In low-VOC paints, water is the main ingredient instead of petroleum solvents, reducing or eliminating the harsh smell of chemicals and associated health effects.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Eco-Friendly Paint?
- Eco-friendly paints protect the environment.
- As concerned, caring, and conscious citizens, it is our job to protect the earth and to be mindful of future generations. Using eco-friendly paints is a small way of accomplishing that goal. These products are biodegradable and water based.
- Eco-friendly paints have less VOCs.
VOCs leave chemical waste behind.
- Eco-friendly paints have fewer VOCs, or none.
- Eco-friendly paints have less odor.
These paints don’t have the heavy, chemical, noxious smell of normal paints.
- Eco-friendly paints are natural and safe.
Not only do eco-friendly paints protect the environment; they protect you and your family. These paints are made from natural sources, are safe, and have no dangerous emissions.
- Eco-friendly paints are safe for everyone.
- Eco-friendly paints are safe for those with asthma, women who are pregnant, children, the elderly, and those with other respiratory problems.