Got a dirty rug? Clean it with LifeStyle Cleaning's steam cleaning method.
So what should you look for in a good rug cleaning company? Well, the quality of the rug cleaning work is the biggest factor, of course, but you also want to consider things like dry time, overall convenience, and price. And when you find for the best in all of those, you’re probably looking at LifeStyle Cleaning’s area rug steam cleaning services.
- Clients : Marvin
- Category : Residential
- Completed : 30 June, 2018
- Value : $190
- Advisor : Dylan
- Location : Pasadena, CA
AREA RUG CLEANING PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Our Professional rug cleaning specialist did a deep and gentle cleaning to this oriental rug cleaning. Where all the colors and bright of this rug were restore to their original look.
- Before We Showed Up - Once our customer scheduled an area rug cleaning, their job was almost done. We’ll handle moving most pieces of furniture. We only ask that customers remove fragile or valuable items from the rooms being cleaned and that they secure pets. We can also carry the rug out to a concrete area outside to clean it, if available.
- Upon arrival, we inspected the area rug to be cleaned and discussed the whole process with our customer. Our technician looked closely at the rug for rips and pulls to ensure we didn’t cause any further damage while cleaning. Then, after we carefully moved away any furniture, it was time to begin.
- Now for the fun part - We cleaned the area rug using the same proprietary hot-water extraction process we use on carpet. This extracts dirt, stains and allergens with an EPA Safer Choice cleaning solution that doesn’t leave a residue.
- Before leaving, we’ll complete a final inspection to make sure you’re happy with your rugs.
- We use environmentally friendly rug cleaner practices. All rugs are washed with organic solutions.
- We offer after care services such as deodorizing, moth proofing, anti-Microbial treatment, and dust mite treatment
- We offer Scotchgard protection on all of our rugs.
"We were looking for a company to remove some wine stains from our wool rug after a Saturday night party .. we found LifeStyle Cleaning and Restoration on line and had them come over for a free estimate onsite. The technician that showed up was super professional and very knowledgeable so we gave him the rug. The price was also reasonable considering the amount of work needed to be done. After the job was done, the rug was pretty much stainless and smells great!"
--Alan North from North Hollywood